Bienvenue au blog "Reviews & Revues" ou vous trouverez, j'espere, des informations interesantes sur les films, livres, musique et autres interets.

Welcome to my blog where you will find some interesting info i hope on all my interests in the form of reviews of movies, books, music or other.

Expanded rating system:

Entertainment rating: Are you having fun (10), is this too long and boring(1)

Cast/acting rating: good actors, good performance(10)

Artistic rating: What is the artistic value for this film, will it be a classic(10)

Reflexion rating: does the movie stimulate any provocative though(10)

Production rating: how well produced is the film, good FX(10)

Adult factor: is the film children ready for sex, violence, gore(10)

Wide audience: is this film opened for all tastes(10) or genre specific(1)

Overall personnal rating: My view on the worth of that movie to guide your choice

dimanche 30 janvier 2011

#156: Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo bay , Movies recommended or seen lately... les films a voir

Genre: Comedy/Comedie

Annee/Year: 2008

Format: Blu Ray

Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo bay. A comedy from directors and writers Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg who have only this series on their credit. Funny but the actors are definitely getting older and seeming out of place in this type of adolescent comedy. Yes worth a few good laugh but also a bit rude and laughing a lot about the drug scene. If you have nothing else to watch maybe entertaining.

Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo bay. Des directeurs et écrivains Jon Hurwitz et Hayden Schlossberg qui n'ont que cette franchise à leur crédit. Drôle, mais pas à l'extrême. Et je ne parle pas ici de la traduction française qui doit être à laisser désirer. Les acteurs commencent à paraître un peu vieux pour ce genre de comédie adolescente. Pas pire si vous n'avez rien d'autre a voir ce soir la... mais tout juste. Un peu rude et plusieurs références à la drogue.

Great quotes:

Big Bob: I'm Big Bob. You boys ready for your cockmeat sandwich?
Harold Lee: Uh, no.
Big Bob: Well you better get hungry real fast... because I've got a whole lotta sandwich waiting for you!
...
Harold Lee: After all the shit we've been through, I don't... I don't know if we can trust our government anymore.
George W. Bush: Trust the government? Heck, I'm in the government and I don't even trust it. You don't have to believe in your government to be a good American. You just have to believe in your country.
...
Kumar Patel: So you get high and you put other people who smoke weed in jail?
George W. Bush: DUH!
Kumar Patel: That's so hypocritical!
George W. Bush: Oh yeah? Well let me ask you something, Kumar, do you like giving hand jobs?
Kumar Patel: No sir.
George W. Bush: Do you like gettin' hand jobs?
Kumar Patel: [smirking] Heh, yeah.
George W. Bush: Yeah well, that makes you a fuckin' hypocriticizer too, so shut the fuck up! Now smoke my weed.
...
Ron Fox: [upon seeing Harold] What's up with the guy with the weird eyes? He handicapped or something?
Deputy Frye: We believe he's of Korean decent.
Ron Fox: My God. North Korea and Al Qaeda working together. This is bigger than I thought.
...
Kumar Patel: Look how cute this deer is, dude. Not like those asshole deer in New Jersey.
...
Harold Lee: Can you focus on the driving? Focus on the road. You've had dozens of shrooms, my friend.
Neil Patrick Harris: Uh, dude, I was able to perform an apendectomy at age 14. I think I can handle a couple of mushrooms.
Kumar Patel: Wasn't that just the TV show?
...
Kumar Patel: [to Vanessa] Look, I can't promise you the kind of lifestyle that Colton could. I can't promise you that I'll mature over night. But what I can promise you is... [crowd leans in to listen intently]
Kumar Patel: [after a long pause] Sorry, I smoked weed with the president and I totally forgot what I was going to say.

Link: http://www.haroldandkumar.com/

Rating perso: 5.5/10

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire