Bienvenue au blog "Reviews & Revues" ou vous trouverez, j'espere, des informations interesantes sur les films, livres, musique et autres interets.

Welcome to my blog where you will find some interesting info i hope on all my interests in the form of reviews of movies, books, music or other.

Expanded rating system:

Entertainment rating: Are you having fun (10), is this too long and boring(1)

Cast/acting rating: good actors, good performance(10)

Artistic rating: What is the artistic value for this film, will it be a classic(10)

Reflexion rating: does the movie stimulate any provocative though(10)

Production rating: how well produced is the film, good FX(10)

Adult factor: is the film children ready for sex, violence, gore(10)

Wide audience: is this film opened for all tastes(10) or genre specific(1)

Overall personnal rating: My view on the worth of that movie to guide your choice

dimanche 3 avril 2011

Deja #200...Already #200...#200...#200...after 1 year, apres un an

Well it has already been 1 full year next week that I started this blog.
Thanks for all the support that your comments and mails have given me.
It may sound like lots of work to watch 200 movies in a single year. BUT
i assure you that is the easy part. WRITING 200 reviews is the tough part
and with every one taking about 45mins on average I do spend as much time watching movies now as writing and researching the films.

I have learned a lot through this period about the local french films and the english movies and documentaries from all origins. Stopping and thinking about these great and not so great work really is worth it. It allows to make a lot of connections between the people making the films and story behind them all.

Thanks for you support. I hope this amateur Blog has given you the taste of watching
at least a couple of movies which would be out of your way. Otherwise maybe it has enlightened you to skip a couple to save you time. If you have any feedback let me know how you enjoyed this last year's adventure. Let me know if you would like me to pay attention to certain movies in particular. Thanks for reading "Reviews an Revues".

Link: http://reviewsandrevues.blogspot.com/

Note: I reserve a very special review for #200 tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire